Thursday, January 3, 2013

Still on Schedule

We are still on schedule for an early March departure to China!  After talking with our agency, they have two trips scheduled for March.  We would arrive in Shanghai on the 1st or 8th!  We are still awaiting for our passports to return with our visas in them!! A little nervous just because you send them off and hope for them to return!! Our 1800-- is being processed. We received a letter right before Christmas verifying they have everything and are in the process of issuing it to us!  I keep checking the mail everyday!!!
We have been busy shopping for Riley!  We purchased 2 cars eats, a jogging stroller, diaper bag, booster seat, clothes and shoes!!! I found her arriving home outfit!! I am going to get Rheagan one similar too!!  this plane ride is SO LONG we may be putting them in it right before we land!! We are so excited and can't wait for our official travel date to be assigned!

This blogging stuff is all new to me so I am going to try to start being better at it.  My Shanghai Adoption Facebook friends have been so helpful and I love this group.  I can ask anything and they are all there with their expertise answers!! I have started following their blogs and it has made me want to keep up with mine better!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great way to keep everyone informed on your progress. I have a co-worker that has been through this process with 3 grandchildren from China. She would share her daughter's blog with us so we could see pictures and learn all kinds of things about them. They adopted a 12 year old girl just last year from China. Keep up the great work and we look forward to more interesting facts about little "Riley"!

    ReplyDelete