Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Waiting and waiting!!

On Facebook, I am friends with Joel Osteen. I really enjoy listening to him speak!  Today his post hit the spot! It read: "Something's we don't understand why we are waiting, often it is because God has something great in store, it's just not the right time!!"

As I wait and wait for our "cabled" letter to arrive via email ....wanting it to hurry up so we can get to the next step I realized the timing isn't in my hands, it's in Gods hands!! I spoke to our case manager tonight and she is thinking it will be more likely for us to travel March 1st rather than Feb. 15th. While this was difficult news to hear because I want to get her as soon as possible, I have to remind myself it's Gods timing NOT mine!! Sometimes I don't understand His timing but in the end.. It will all make sense!!


No comments:

Post a Comment