Friday, March 22, 2013

We are HOME!

We are finally HOME!!  We were welcomed at the airport last night by a HUGE crowd!!  They had signs, balloons and best part of you...little American flags for Riley!!  She is a US Citizen NOW!!  Immigration was very east in Chicago and didn't take long.   We went on 29 straight hours of being a wake and trying to function!!  I have been experiencing some major dizziness the last 2 days.  I believe it is my vertigo that I have had in the past.  I think lack of sleep, many planes rides and a boat ride are to blame!!  We slept about 7 hours last night!!  Jet Lag is going to stink...I can already tell!!  Riley did great overall!!  The first flight was almost 14 hours, she slept about 4!!  I will post more later.  Thanks friends for keeping us in our prayers.  The boys are just loving on Riley!!  Reece doesn't want her to cry AT ALL!!  Ryan told me several times, one at 4:30 AM this morning when he happened to wake up...Mommy, I am so glad our baby is finally here!!  Let me tell you we are ALL GLAD and very thankful Riley is here with us and to start this journey as a family of 6 is ONLY beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay glad you made it home safely. Continuing to pray for the bonding to everyone. Can't wait to meet her soon.

    ReplyDelete